VINE VOICEon 11 April 2015
More tree loveliness from Thomas Pakenham, a man who clearly knows a lot about trees.

Really a fascinating book with lots of superb photography.

Covers UK and Ireland but what a super collection of trees he covers.

Very well made coffee table book.
on 11 March 2017
This is a wonderful book with some fantastic trees and was a much larger size book then I was expecting! The description of the trees is great and there is even a map at the back of the book showing where to find the trees along with their stats. It is worth a purchase to see these marvellous trees.
on 18 July 2017
Made a lovely present for my husband
on 15 December 2015
I thought that a book on Remarkable Trees would be a dead end. And I am never wrong, but how wrong was I here! Thomas Pakenham is a wonderful writer and his book makes a great read with not a boring moment!
on 3 April 2016
I bought this as a present for my dad's birthday and he absolutely loved it. He could not stop going on about it. This book is for anyone who loves trees...
on 8 May 2017
Bought this for a young girl who loves trees. Grown-up books can be even more special to receive if you are a child I think! She loves the pictures and as a proficient reader she is enjoying bits of the text too.
on 14 March 2018
Excellent! - Very readable. Gives one the ability to dip in & out of it!
on 19 February 2017
loved it
on 16 May 2013
Excellent book.
My mother was a Land Army girl in WW2 working with the forestry commission.
I have grown up with my mother's love of trees, the history and stories these trees could tell!
on 6 December 2017
lovely book ordered as a gift