on 15 August 2011
Having enjoyed a wonderful tour of the gardens at Highgrove with a very knowledgeable guide this book is a very good reminder of all we had seen.
As we were unable to take photographs ,for obvious reasons, this book is lovely to show other people and to keep all we had seen in our memory.
It sits on the coffee table and we do look at it often-the pictures are superb and the text very interesting.
on 6 February 2001
Very pleasant tour of the landscape and gardens at Highgrove, many views that the average person will never see and some that even most visitors will not see. I would consider this book to be worth owning by anyone interested in landscaping and gardening. A companion book of the House and outbuildings would be wonderful but of course security restrictions will never permit that.
on 21 February 2017
Great book in wonderful condition. Super value.
on 3 December 2015
A wonderful visual delight of Highgrove.
on 1 January 2017
Beautiful! Thank you!
on 26 January 2014
Purchased for a friend who loves all things Prince Charles related and also gardening - couldn't be better. Initial copy (used admittedly) received was in very tatty state and water stained. It was replaced very quickly, with no quibbles, by the expected copy in excellent condition. Would have been nice if I'd got the correct one first time around, but worth waiting for I'm told.
on 10 April 2015
Very pleased.
on 1 October 2014
My daughter to whom I sent the book as a present reported me that it was in a very poor conditions, with dirty and stained pages! I'm very sorry because you assured me it was in "a very good state" and I felt responsible towards my daughter for such a poor present for her birthday. I seriously doubt to use your services in the future.
Elio Sannangelo
on 14 December 2013
not all the pages were intact. Inside both the front and back pages, part of the pages had been cut up and taken out. Although very cheap I would have chosen another supplier that gave a true description.