on 20 April 2009
An interesting book on Shell the oil giant. A little Biased towards them, but worth having on the bookshelf
on 2 December 2003
As an employee of Shell, I found the book fascinating and extremely useful in explaining the corporate culture and I therefore recommend it to fellow staff. It certainly gives a first-rate perspectve on the history of the oil industry and other companies. However, I would not have expected it to be of huge interest to people outside the industry.
Puzzlingly, since putting it on my bookshelf at home, I have found various friends and family picking it up, browsing and then borrowing it, so that I occasionally have to hound them to get it back. Obviously it must be of more interest than I realised; it is certainly very well-written.
on 24 August 2015
very good servioes
on 27 October 2014
Book very good, worth a read, Excellent prompt service.
on 7 January 2016