Format: Paperback|Change

on 27 October 2002
This book has two parts that I am not sure go togather. In the first part (p. 1-216) the authir presents his views on politics, religion, humanity and other such topics. It was the interest in these topics that prompted me to read the book. In the second part (p. 217-377) Prof. Einstein discusses his analytical work. I must admit that not beeing a Physicist, at times I was not able to follow. For that reason I cannot comment on that part of the book. Overall, I would recommand reading this book if only for its first part.
on 23 May 2010
This book introduces the views of Einstein for different topics, the only drawback is, it deals with sort of old incidents happened in the last century and most of them has no current effect.
Good read though, recommended