on 12 May 2017
The psychology of cats. Good read, very in formative. Can read the section that affects you at the moment. Nice easy read.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 15 January 2018
It's OK
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon 7 October 2010
Leaving the comedy cat books in the down stairs toilet aside, this is probably the cat book that gets read - or at least - referred to the most out of all the ones I own.

It's more of a reference book than a book for reading - something to dip in and out of as problems or questions arise, although hardened cat fans could read it cover to cover I suppose.

It's a series of letters containing cat-related queries, sent to the author over the years, which she's collected and included in this book with her written response and evaluation of each and every problem.

Questions such as - 'my cat never had a problem going to the litter box until now' or ' Why doesn't my cat like my new girlfriend' or ' why does my cat bite me when I take him to the vet?'... things like that. You then get a full and in depth analysis of the problem, what the cause could be and how you can try and solve it.

A fairly interesting read in its own way and both practical and useful. It's also full of content. No pages stuffed with cat picture here. Overall, a useful look at the cats mind and how it works. 8/10.

If you found this review helpful please give it the thumbs up, and if not, comment on why so I can do a better job for you next time. Thanks :-)
on 9 November 2010
I use this as reference rather than reading from cover to cover. It's helped me deal with scratching and firework nerves.
on 4 March 2013
A very informative, well written book that has been a great help to me in my cat behaviour course. I receaved this book quickly and in good condition. It was reasonably priced.
on 8 August 2014
I get taken in every time by these books about cats. It seems my cat will remain the enigma he chooses to by.... because this book is not telling me anything new!
on 27 August 2001
This book is just great!!, Sarah gives a fascinating insight into the behaviour of the feline friend. Some great suggestions & solutions on cat problems - an absolute must for all cat lovers - wish I had bought it earlier!!
0Comment| 85 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 29 August 2012
Its more of a reference book than a book to read through - useful if you own cats and need to know why your cat does things, would recommend.
on 24 April 2013
Nice wee book to read especially if you are a cat beginner as i am. Really helps me to understand my troublesome big kittens.
on 3 November 2009
This has to be the best cat book I've read, insightful & informative, it's easy to look up specific problems or queries & I found the book easy to read & interesting.
I was so hooked I read it from start to finish in one day & I'll be going back to it from time to time for reference.