VINE VOICEon 27 February 2012
Forgiveness is often the unresolved poison that threatens to kill our spirits. Forgiveness is vital, important and often so impossibly challenging for individuals, the church community or wider society. Russ Parker offers us an attractive, profound and deeply practical book on the subject. It is full of biblical commentary, illustration and invitation. There is empathy, understanding and challenge coming from his faithful pastoral work and leadership of the Acorn Christian Healing Foundation. There is comfort and challenge. The life of Jesus will come alive for you in more vivid ways, especially when the invitation of his disciples as forgivers. This will be a catalyst to healing goodness in your life. Encouraging, sensitive and challenging!
on 9 September 2011
Forgiveness is Healing Russ Parker

Wonderfullly written, informative, challenging and encouraging. Insights which I know have helped me, and others, to understand what is means to forgive and to receive forgiveness...... how important this is for our lives.
Sensitivitly written and produced, easy to read and understand.
on 16 December 2012
As an average reader, this book is a little too intellectual for me. Too many big words. I am still ploughing through it, so this comment may be a little premature.
Russ is a lovely man, I enjoyed his ministry a couple of months ago, that is why I got this book.

I hope my resume of the part I have read is in error and that I get more and more from the remainder.
on 3 September 2016