Customer reviews

How to Pray
Format: Paperback|Change

on 7 December 2015
I love this book, it is brilliant guide to structuring your daily prayers, gives links to Bible passages, and also puts you at ease about how to pray, by just talking to our Lord as casual as you would a friend. I recommend this book it is just Perfect. <3
on 7 January 2017
Love this book! It is a great book for folks like myself, in need of inspiration and guidance. The style of writing is very encouraging for the reader.
on 8 January 2017
Brilliant book. Step by step showing you how to learn to slow day and make time to pray - recommended!
on 12 November 2014
Very encouraging book which validates many different types of prayer. Helped me to introduce prayer more into my routine by suggesting forms of prayer which run with my life rather than cutting across it.
on 29 April 2017
A bit dull, but never the less thought provoking.
on 26 February 2018
Responded to a recommendation - happily!
Very readable and challenging at the same time.
on 10 October 2016
An easy to read book full of very helpful advice and examples. It is very wide-ranging -including all the famous ways of praying while also helping us practically to pray on the move and in a ways to suite everyone personally. A wonderful book
on 21 April 2014
This was recommended to me and once received I found it very helpful. I used it in conjunction with a prayer meeting I was part of and it was very useful.
on 10 December 2012
Straight forward , easy to understand. Exceelnt for gifts at Confirmations, and well recieved.
I would recommened John Pritchard any time

How to Pray, John Pritchard
on 14 February 2013
Yep I found it difficult to pray and meditate but this book gave me practical pointers to understand what prayer is all about.