Customer reviews

on 25 August 2013
This is a great book with so many delicious recipes that I can't wait to get started with.
I work in a library so have access to endless amounts of cookbooks but when I borrowed this one I knew I had to own it.
The recipes are great and they all have pictures which I love.
7 people found this helpful
on 18 November 2015
Borrowed this book from the library, great recipes so we decided to purchase ourselves. Great, easy to cook recipes that do not require the most obscure ingredients.
One person found this helpful
on 16 May 2018
Such a good cookbook.....recipes you will want to cook..lots of tips and a good read
on 9 July 2012
I got this via a recommendation of a friend and family members and was not disappointed! it's really easy to read and follow and I love the little tricks and tips it provides. Really pleased with the shipping time and it's certainly a book I will continue to use!
4 people found this helpful
on 14 January 2018
There seems to be some very good recipes here.
on 28 October 2015
Loved this cook book. Gives you lots of ideas.for quick meals.
on 9 April 2015
I just adore this book, stumbled across it looking for simple, cheap, wholesome recipes, very easy to follow with great pictures
One person found this helpful
on 20 April 2015
In excellent condition. Lovely book with great recipes and I have already cooked some super dishes from it.
on 23 November 2013
A wonderful selection of traditional recipes. There are also some some clever money saving and easy to follow recipes in this book. Highly recommended.
2 people found this helpful