on 10 June 2015
Very pleased with the Garden Birds book. It is easy to find different species of birds. The service and delivery was also very good. Thank You.
on 23 February 2013
Info is good, pictures are good, and it fits into my camera bag with my camera, bino's and hip flask of Southern Comfort........am I allowed to advertise for Southern Comfort?
on 12 September 2013
Do not think the wife was impressed as a Xmas gift, but she has checked out a few birds that she was not sure of, so it seems its done the trick
on 12 December 2013
this book is great ,very informative and clear photos of the birds ,gives me good insight into the birds who visit my garden
on 19 March 2015
a very well laid out book has every thing in it
on 23 April 2012
bought this book because i love watching the birds in the garden i thought it was verry intresting glad i bought it
on 20 February 2015
very good book good pictures and easy to use
on 15 August 2014
Useful book
on 8 February 2012
I wanted a simple book on identifying the birds in my garden, this book does just that. Clear illustrations and just the right amount of info on each bird.
on 9 January 2011
My daughter bought me this book and it is ideal for my simple needs of regonising the birds in my garden. It gives a varied insight into common garden birds,easy to understand and small enough to take out if you wish,I use mine on a daily basis and it has taught me now to regonise birds without referring to the book,but if I need added information it is easily available in here. A simple book,but oh so interesting!