on 19 July 2017
Great book full of interesting information on the behaviour of staff / people in organisations and changing certain cultures. Used it for completing a university course. Loved it in that it helped me complete the work I had to do but didn't enjoy completing the 5,000 word assignment!
on 29 January 2017
Excellent text to use as a general reference for management. I have also used it extensively to get the foundation level knowledge on organisational development, leadership, change, and many other topics for my postgrad studies in management.
on 17 May 2017
Happy to finally get my own version of this book in great condition to support my MSc Project Managememt course as it is the key text and a new one is £44.00
on 13 April 2017
Good book and excellent customer service
on 5 January 2014
I started with the 3rd edition of this book in 1994 and I am still referencing it heavily 20 years later. It has been a constant companion both academically and vocationally for all that time. It has taken me from my first class degree, to my masters and into senior management, so I can't recommend it highly enough. I think of it as my bible to the real world.
on 15 November 2013
This book is only worthy of 5 stars, simply because it has carried me through my module in University and was of major use throughout! It is great book about business and I would recommend!
on 9 March 2015
Loved it because it covers lots of practical methods and techniques and a great dialogue. There were some terms that I thought were a bit poorly linked and had dissimilar meanings to other academic areas. This is because it is quite OM focussed and borrows from psychology/sociology. It is an essential read for MBA in my opinion. Be prepared to re-think your work persona.
on 19 March 2016
Buy it only if you need to for a course or something, I believe there are E-books available of this. Not a particularly thrilling read unless you're an incredibly boring person.
on 24 October 2014
This book has everything I need for the course i'm doing, the layout is easy to follow.
The only thing i'm not to happy with is the pages are very thin.
on 3 February 2016
Very well set out book with examples throughout.

Excellent resource around management and organisational behaviour for students at higher levels.

Only disadvantage is that it as kindle book is not compatible with all kindle devices.