Customer reviews

on 30 September 2013
I thought this book would be just questions and examples of answers, with a bit of annotation about the good points in the answers. Instead, it had questions, explanations of the cases and laws that were relevant to the question, analysis of the similarities and distinctions between the question and case law, and then the example answer with annotations.

It had a good balance of discussion questions and problem questions. I get similar things in my seminar groups, but we dont have anywhere near enough time to go through the different points,nso this gave more in-depth help than my seminar group's discussions of problem questions can provide. I felt like Imgot a version of what my college was providing for around a tenner, instead of thousands of pounds in fees.

Also, 'problem' questions giving you pretend cases to work through are only about two different points (e.g. A person's will has two bequests, instead of the 5-6 I am used to being given by my college, and what comes up in our exams), which means you have to search through more questions to find the starting points to your questions if you get 'seen' exams, but obviously it'd be impossible for them to provide a six-point problem that happened to be similar to what your college is giving out. I actually think this makes it easier to find what the things you want, because you can skim read through the question titles a bit faster.

A great revision aid, and also very helpful if you have 'seen' exam questions or as a starting point to consider different angles when you are given a coursework question. You just flick through to find all the model questions that have similarities to the question you have been set, read through the relevant cases and issues, and work from there.

I bought three books like this for my Equity exam, and this one had the most information, in the simplest way for me to read. I would definitely recommend this, though different people might learn in different ways to me, but if it doesn't work for you, then at the end of the day you've only lost about £10-15.
on 2 April 2014
I love law express q and a. But obviously . Its impossible to find every question needed but it gives you a clear understand how things works. Get it if you think you wanted to know the way to answer question. Hehe and also it tells you the reason why some point need to be discussed which is very good that you wont missed out any important point that seems to be not important. Hehe
on 29 April 2015
Book arrived v. quickly.

Very useful for last minute Law Degree exam revision and has good suggestions for further reading around the subject.
on 26 January 2015
Bought it for a family friend
on 6 September 2015
Good quality screen protector at a good price! Fits my Samsung s6 edge 100%.
on 16 May 2015