on 17 May 2017
I am a HCA in a care home and although we do get very good training these pocket size books are ideal as aide memoires and are now my "go to" quick reference, they contain lots of useful information which is not always taught on the courses, I am happy to recommend them and all the others in the set, I would buy again, they have a wipe clean coating and should last repeated thumbing through, great price and quick delivery, very pleased with. Thank you.
on 28 April 2017
Disappointed.Not for students of any level.Waste of money.
on 22 April 2017
😶☹️ don't buy
on 5 April 2017
excellent little book for anyone going through the very distressing experience of supporting someone with dementia.
on 14 April 2017
Writing a piece of work for my apprenticeship level 3 in Health and Social care . The questions that I had to answer were within this book ,plus more.
on 22 May 2015
This book is a handy little guide.
I bought it because I am on rotation and was not sure my experience and knowledge would match up to working on a dementia ward.

This little book gives you an over view of different types of dementia and behaviours you can expect, as well as making you think about your own behaviour.
on 23 March 2014
A book that does fit in the pocket, laminated so can be well used and covers a wide range of topics at a good level also identrifies areas where you can explore/researchfurther
on 20 August 2014
This book is an excellent introduction to all forms of dementia including diagnosis, treatment and advice for care givers. It also looks at the legal aspects under the Mental Capacity Act, deprivation of liberty safeguards etc.
on 9 February 2015
Went down very well at work with staff who have had no dementia training and faced with an increase in this client group found the book's handy format very useful.
on 24 February 2014
I choose this book as a quick guide for my university course and it was very informative. I would recommend it