Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 25 September 2012
This is a practical book full of hints, tips and ideas to improve your budgeting and forecasting. It will be of interest to new budget holders because all the basics are there, and it will be of use to experienced accountants looking for new ideas. I liked the way budgeting was linked to the balanced scorecard, mission, vision and values - it shows how budgeting can be a powerful force for a better business. It's conversational,coaching style was easy to read. It's the best book on budgeting and forecasting that I've ever come across.
on 25 September 2012
I am new to budgeting - I found this book to be a great introduction with some clear explanations, ideas, tools and techniques. The book got me started and gave me confidence. The writer also includes some more advanced topics which I look forward to exploring in the future when I have more experience.
on 5 June 2015
right item thanks
on 6 January 2016
good
on 11 December 2012
i would not recomend it for someone who wants to have more advanced information about this subject. I was expecting something better and more profesional.