on 6 September 2017
They are small pocket size.
on 12 May 2017
As described.
on 10 October 2013
This product, and in fact all products produced by Nursing and Health Survival Guides, is/are perfect for nursing students and nurses alike. Whilst training I found this along with the other titles to be a fantastic source of quick information. One which fitted perfectly into my pocket and could be accessed at all time. Highly recommended.
on 18 October 2016
As a student nurse I have found this book invaluable as have many of my nursing student colleagues. Small enough to fit in your pocket with as much information as you need to fully understand the assessment process. This is a lifesaver for those times when you just go blank.
on 13 December 2014
Great reference book, perfect aide memoire, concise and fits in my pocket neatly ..........
my pocket pet 😊
on 18 February 2015
Aimed more at doctors than band 5 and student nurses a lot of the information I wanted to know wasnt there
on 29 September 2015
Such a handy little book that will of extreme use when I begin my nursing placements.
on 22 September 2015
easy to use for everyday work! Quick guides are well explained and easy to follow.
on 27 October 2016
Excellent book, plenty of information definitely worth the money!
on 13 November 2016
Excellent, small enough to fit into your pocket. Very handy