on 31 August 2015
There is so much stuff in this book that you will never use or find useful it could have been half the size! In my opinion it tries to cover literally everything but still feels like it is missing a lot there must be better books out there than this
on 11 July 2013
I ordered this book as we are going to be moving so I thought I need to practice my interview skills. It's a great book, very interesting to read. I have read the questions in my last interview have come up in this book so it's more than likely that these questions in the book will be asked in your interview!

I really like the way the book is written. You have the interview question, then you have the Interpretations of the same question, then they put down what you might say as an answer then they write an example of what they re looking for!

I m very glad I ordered this book it is a shame I didn't think about it a few months ago, but never mind I have it now and I know it will help my confidence greatly in my next interview:)
on 24 January 2016
In writing this book the author has a clear goal: explaining the thinking behind your typical interview. It is not a list of questions and answers for you to memorize but a guide to preparation- it provides the principles and it is up to you to apply them.

I found it really useful and as such would strongly recommend it
on 13 December 2014
Very detailed book with lots of different practical Q&A's

It will put you in the correct mindset before attending any interview

Highly recommend this book for all professional looking for a job or not.

It will certainly raise your awareness and appreciate the challenge that face out there!
on 18 July 2013
This is a must for all candidates looking for work as in this climate the employers are going into a greater depth to select the right person for the role advertised.
on 7 March 2015
Ha, I am re-writing this interview, because I thought this book needs more good words written about it.
It got me a job in a major law firm. Actually, in two law firms. Invaluable. It is a must-have for everyone who wants to be prep 100% and looks for a job.
on 13 September 2015
Brilliant book. I'd always struggled with the formal interview process and really understanding what they mean with each question. This book gives insight into what they're really trying to find out and gives a good structure for how to answer. I honestly credit this book with getting me my dream job. After reading the book, interviews actually become enjoyable. Definitely recommend.
on 16 May 2014
I work in Human Resources and on the face of it, I kind of thought I wouldn't need this book. However after several unsuccessful interviews, I decided I wasn't being structured enough in my approach. This book is great for anyone who is going through the interview process.It really helped me focus and I used the notes as an aide before every interview to revise. I successfully got offered a job and this book definetly helped.
on 11 September 2013
I must say that this is the most interesting book relating to JOBS.
Very simple and easy to understand. The answers given can even be tailored to suit your interview.
WHats not to love. Infact, you can read the book in one sitting if you have enough time.

EVen if you do not like reading, you would enjoy reading this particular book.

Very interesting, accurate, up to date answers, helpful and skillful.
and for the price- CHICKEN change.

Buy one and give one to a friend.
MOST HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
on 11 June 2014
Personally, I am highly recommended this book, it's not only have the innovated answers to the specific questions, but also explain the questions into small points and the exactly meaning behind the question. Secondly, it is really helped me in a very short period time to have a very productively interview. Thirdly, the language James Inn use are just smart and creative, there is no waste words or sentences. Lastly, this book covers the most general and behaviour questions. I really enjoyed this book. Thank you very much James .
Kelvin B