Customer reviews

on 19 March 2014
Love this book. Aids with my understanding of my current university module.

All graphs use an (curves as convention) my university uses lines called curves but they are still the same thing.
MyEconLab is a god send. Many things I haven't understood have been cleared up by answering the questions online. I like testing myself. I can see this useful coming up to revision time. Not had the book long but for any Economics student its worth the buy.
on 22 February 2013
love this book found it very interesting to read with all relevant issues present which is a necessity when studying the topic of economics. would advise most revised and up to date copy as the subject area is always changing. good for all your needs in economics, online econmics lab comes with book and is ood for consolidating knowledge from the book. needs a good grasp of economics to understand and after reading the book this develops.
on 3 November 2015
Great book for first study of economics in business. MyEcon Lab is well worth the extra money to check understanding through quick multiple choice questions! Often these questions are used in exam for first year undergrad business students! Fast delivery!
on 8 February 2015
Wouldn't have managed to pass my Economics class without this book. Excellent!
on 27 October 2012
Really thorough and lots of support in the textbook and online. I would recommend this product to anyone doing Economics. Thanks for a great product at a fair price.