on 7 January 2011
Macroeconomics a European Perspective, is a highly commendable textbook. With the addition of several new chapters from the previous Blanchard title, including 'The crisis of 2007-2010' and 'High Debt', the textbook advances upon what was already a very sound textbook and is brought right up to date. I particularly took an interest in the the new focus boxes and margin notes providing an extension of the main text, undoubtedly differentiating this textbook from others of its kind. This book is excellent for those seeking to enhance their knowledge of Macroeconomics from whatever level, with relevant applications and extensive coverage. Definitely recommended and worth the investment!
on 21 April 2013
good book with clear explanation and graph, easy to understanding. Quizz helpful but not quite clear sometimes. Anyway, I like it
on 8 December 2011
I'm really satisfied with my purchase. Even though I'm not very well versed in ''theoretical'' economic courses I must say that this book sparked an interest for the subject matter that wouldn't otherwise be there. Everything is described and explained in a simple manner so it's suitable for a really wide demographic.

My recommendation is to definitely buy this book, it's great value and you will learn a lot just by browsing through it.
on 22 April 2013
This was the core textbook recommended by my lecturer for 2nd to 3rd year macroeconomics and I must say it have been a great help. The explanations start off simple to give you a basic understanding of the topics then more detail is introduced and the senario becomes more complex but still comprehensible.
+ Many graphs included, and all are annotated and explained
+ Descriptions are mathematical (I prefer this method) and also wordy for people who don't like maths!
on 19 November 2011
I needed this textbook for my university course and it was really useful. It arrived very promptly and was in a good condition. Thanks!
on 25 October 2011
It was a required book for my course and it's extremely useful and easy to read.

But, although amazon sent me the correct book they sent it in a poor condition with a ripped cover and side.
on 25 February 2015
Perfect book which arrived very swiftly. Very pleased
on 17 October 2015
OK
on 14 October 2011
Service was very prompt and efficient and the book arrived in excellent condition. I have no complaints whatsoever and would gladly purchase from this source again in the future.
on 8 April 2011
The book (expensive economics text)sold as second hand arrived from the states within a couple of days in completely new condition. Very pleased. Top marks!