Learn more Download now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

on 21 February 2017
needed for a degree course so hopefully it will suit the purpose! Arrived as described promptly
on 23 November 2014
Great book, I had been trying to look for a bargain and it took me a while, but got it in the end. The book is really good, self explanatory and perfect for trying to get all the theory into your head and then understanding the numerical examples. Definately worth getting if your doing your masters.
on 27 March 2015
good . Thank you
on 6 May 2015
Gets the grades
on 7 March 2013
Helps with the basics of accounting, and is really useful for reference if you what a reminder on how to do something
on 1 March 2013
This is a well written book with clear explanations, illustrations and real world examples that clearly link with the material that it is relating to.
on 5 January 2015
-Extremely useful for the course I did at uni, and has the perfect case studies on the topics we learnt as well
on 1 December 2015
A good book.
on 11 February 2013
Anyone who studies management accounting, has to realise the price and content of this book is quite clearly a bad purchase. Atrill, get real the publisher is clearly exploiting us. Plus we can all get digital copies for free. Hence, no opportunity cost as I don't need to pay for a book with a very basic, inept understanding of the topic.
44 Comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 19 September 2013
I must admit I was quite taken aback by one of the reviews I read and feel I should come to the defence of this book. As someone who has worked in management education for over 30 years this is one of the best- no probably the best- book on the subject I have come across. Highly recommended.