on 29 January 2013
I bought this book as it is recommended by my university as reading material to support my learning in my marketing module.
I found the information in the book very relevant to my module and it goes into just enough detail to educate me and not send me to sleep!
In addition, I found it much easier reading and logically structured that some of the textbooks iv purchased for other modules.
I cant comment on the on-line resources as I didn't need to use them as I found pretty much all the information I needed was in the book!
I would definitely recommend this book; especially to uni students studying business related degrees as this book made my marketing module a breeze.
on 1 June 2015
This is a must have book for anyone who is looking to get in to marketing or is even in a marketing role and would like more confidence in understanding marketing as a whole. For the duration that this book has been released I would expect the price to be lower though. its now a few years old.
on 31 October 2013
wasn't expecting such swift delivery, the content was in good condition as stated, havent had the chance to read it properly as yet but so far its exciting to have it in my possession
on 17 July 2015
Very useful book with lots of practical information. Sent in great condition and on time.
on 6 October 2015
good quality, fast delivery
on 21 October 2014
Good book
on 3 December 2015
It's just a summary of other books, it's ok to revise previous lessons. Not good if you want to go deeply with the subjects.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 17 November 2012
When I bought this book, I was looking forward to accessing all the online resources it links to throughout.

To cut a long story short, Pearson published the book knowing full well the links it referred to throughout it hadn't gone live! Their customer service team have been really disappointing, and it's put me off ever buying anything from Pearson again.

The link is due to go live at the end of the month, but logically I don't understand why you would let a book go to print with broken links contained within it. It's like publishing a book with 50% of the pages missing.
on 5 August 2015