Customer reviews

on 15 June 2013
It's a best book on finance.

It covers graphical representations on all the aspects of finance. As being an MBA graduate finance is a backbone, the book is taught in all the top business schools. Yet, it has very systematic and smooth approach in learning.
on 7 June 2018
Great Thanks
on 9 February 2017
Excellent book..
on 29 October 2016
Really a bargain~
on 6 June 2013
The material covered in this book is relevant for my course and the inclusion of MyFinanceLab makes my experience as a student of corporate Finance worthwhile.
on 26 October 2016
It's 85% like a new one
on 14 June 2013
It is a foundation of corporate management, with most popular theories of corporate government and coporate finance being included. Many chapters are detailed and is easy for beginners to catch up with.
on 27 December 2013
The copy did not seem to be a used one..
It also gave me access to the online finance lab..
on 4 October 2012
I'm an MSc Finance student, and I love this book.

Even having the huge variety of searchable, intelligent and super-fast electronic resources available these days, when I want something explained to me concisely and in a logically sound way, I take this book. What I find, however, is that it's surprisingly engaging and sort of "keeps an eye" on your progress, mixing in worked examples, question, and chapter summaries. The structure and layout is probably the best I've seen in any kind of book.
One person found this helpful
on 23 November 2010
the book is our textbook and our lecturers recommend it.i think it's good.But the shipping time is a little long.
2 people found this helpful