Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 21 May 2017
Should be on every nurses reading list very useful and informative
on 19 March 2017
Very good, I recommend it to all nurses and nursing students. Teaches you stuff not always taught in university.
on 4 January 2015
Is perfect for second year nursing students who are undertaking ABCDE assessments as part of their exam. Easy to understand and also use to support practice on placement. Probably best buy of 2nd year and will help with 3rd year acutely ill OSCE's
on 20 June 2013
well explained, very helpful when linking theory to practice, makes it easy to understand, worth buying even when you're an already qualified nurse.
on 3 December 2013
This book was recommended by the university while doing my HDU course . I have found it very useful in understanding basic concepts. The book is easy to follow and visually very attractive. There are many books available in the market for almost the same price but this book offers twice as much information to its readers. I would highly recommend this book to nurses who work in a level 2 area of care.
on 4 February 2014
I found this book vital when revising for my finals and an brillant accompanient to the ALERT course which our university send students on.
on 28 October 2013
Fantastic book, as a adult nursing student this book will really come in handy when studying for my OSCE! Fast delivery too thank you!
on 27 May 2016
I'm currently in my second year studying to become a nurse and I can tell you that this book is incredible. The information is well laid out and explained and has everything that I need to know for an upcoming exam. I have recommended this to the rest of my peer group and several have purchased this themselves. The information within will stay with me for my entire nursing career and not just my time as a student, I also know several qualified nurses who have now purchased this book themselves in order to keep their skills and knowledge up to date. The book arrived quickly and was well packaged, I have absolutely no complaints.
on 23 April 2015
Prompt Delivery, item correct, package intact. Insightful, easy to understand. Ideal for OSCEexam
on 27 December 2015
This book is very helpful for adult nurses especially students. Easy to understand with lovely diagrams to support the theory