on 3 May 2016
Brilliant read as it helped me me complete a module am doing at university.
on 4 February 2013
Essential for references and reading when doing a HR degree or even just a module. Had lots of references from this.
on 11 December 2013
this is amazing price. it is help a lot to student like me i love it thank for giving me a chance to have a good book for me own
on 3 November 2012
Be detailed and specific. What would you have wanted to know before you purchased the product.Not too short and not too long. Aim for between 75 and 300 words.
on 13 June 2005
I use this book all the time as it is my core set text book on my Human Resource Management degree. I find the book to be very informative and all the case studies and activities are based upon the many years experience of both writers who are HR specialists and lecture at the University of Huddersfield.
With recap questions/excercies throughout and extensive links to further information; books or web sites at the end of each chapter this book is ideal for anyone studying HRM.
on 25 May 2012
This was my core text for a HRM module but it was almost no help for the coursework having less than half a page for the topic deemed as "one of the most important HRM tools of the century" by the lecture. It was also no help for the end of module exam with the online activities included being accessible by a weblink meaning having the book only told you the address and was not needed to gain access.

Also the textbook was either missing or vague in at least half of the areas our "An introduction to Human Resource Management" course covered so I would highly dis-recommend this textbook for even the most basic of HRM classes.
on 1 April 2013
Used this book daily when achieving first class Hons in business and human resource management. Highly recommended a good easy read.
on 8 December 2002
this book is a university module text, however for a human resource module i did not find it inspiring nor informative. it reads the basic aspects of human resource but lacks in depth on subject areas.
overall, ok if you just need to know the hrm basics
on 7 November 2011
I bought this book for the HR module of my Business Management HNC. It has been extremely useful for assignment 1 and I will certainly rely on its help for the 2nd assignment. All topics covered in the necessary depth.
on 22 August 2015
A very good book. It helped get an A for the module in second year of my degree, so I was happy.