on 10 November 2010
I expected a better book on body language. I have a couple of books already, but I hoped that this new edition will provide something extra. Not really.
The book gives a good overview and some useful information, but if you have body language books already standing on your shelf, not really worth buying it unless you want to replace your books with one.
on 26 August 2011
I am not yet fininshed this book but I am well over half way into it. I have to say it is a very resourceful book and well worth a read if you are anyway interested in this subject matter. Nicely written and well put together. It gets the thumbs up from me.
on 12 December 2014
I really like this book. as with all the 'brilliant' range the information is very easy to read and understand and it is a great book for dipping in and out of if short of time.
on 14 June 2015
Great, prompt delivery, Very reliable. Thanks.