on 18 November 2015
I am an accounting student at Uni of Manc who is taking a subject that requires this textbook. Usually i hardly rely on textbook due to its dryness in nature hence seeking alternatives with online reading for more "engaging" reading material. But not this one. This textbook is filled with all engaging materials i would ask for, many hands-on material that takes us to engage with real life situation. Aside from that, even the theoretical bits is easy to understand although some can be bit more complex. The bottomline is, this book is written with huge consideration for students like myself that aspire to work as a professional. Huge salute to the author and publisher.
on 21 December 2013
I can hardly believe i do get a 100% new book(though it's just the first edition) at only 0.42 with 2.8 delivery fee. The book is brilliant, course book for management accounting of graduate course.
on 12 December 2014
Got this for a course I was doing. I got it on the marketplace from a bookstore. They dispatched it quickly and I received it before the due date. The book was in good condition and better that I had expected. I'm still using it, but I find it easy to read and it is very detailed and the explanations are good.
on 6 January 2015
I received the book in neat and tidy condition...Love it!
on 14 July 2010
Great book for managers' beginners. An extensive review on management control systems with good examples from real business world. I ordered it in the framework of my MBA studies. It was included in my academic literature.
on 24 October 2016
Just same as that I found in bookstore
on 1 November 2016
Very helpful book
on 18 August 2015
The most boring book Ive ever been forced to open up