on 8 June 2014
I find this book very interesting, and fully understandable. Even without any formal psych. background (my background is math). My single and only reason for giving only 4 stars is the print. The print in the book is small and dense. For readers who do not have 20/20 vision, it can be a tiresome read (my 50 years old eyes are not what they used to be) . It took me a bit too much time to get through it, but solely because of the print.
Another minor comment: Several of the figures in the book didn't add much value to topics at hand.
All in all: Very recommended.
It's fun to bring this book to places like the beach. When people get a glimpse of it, they tend to keep you in peace.
on 1 June 2014
I have the 2nd edition of this book and this is an exceptional follow on and has so much information especially when studying Forensic and Criminal Psychology and also as a lecturer it is a handy book to have around.
on 7 November 2012
In my BSc Psychology course I've not really encountered any forensic psychology until I picked the module in my final year. It reads easily, has some very interesting case studies and brilliant if you have never read in the are before. Well recommend!
on 25 April 2014
I am a third year Psychology student taking Forensic Psychology as a module. I have found this book very useful and plan to use it during my Forensic Psychology Masters, next year.
on 10 August 2012
Im in my 3rd year of a Bsc Psychology course and this book has hit the mark with what i needed. The writing is really open and accessible with still giving you the in depth info and facts.
I haven't done any Forensic Psych before so I really needed to start at the beginning and progress into the matter. This book allows you to do that.
on 18 January 2014
If you want the bible to forensic psychology this is it. Easy to read and full of information. Arrived in great condition.
on 13 December 2014
Great book which goes into great detail. I love the layout - sectioning each of the psychologies making it a good reference book. The book would be good for students and persons wishing to progress their interest in the subject more seriously
on 15 March 2013
This book was bought as a gift but I understand from my Grandaughter it was just what she was looking for.
on 6 November 2012
Book arrived within the time specified. In excellent condition as expected according to the product description. The book itself is excellent, very well written from an academic and non-academic reader point of view. Definitely recommend.
on 10 July 2012
Very informative. Helpful throughout my exams. Came quickly and undamaged. No issues whatsoever, I am a very happy customer. The packaging was fine, perfect fit