on 18 February 2016
Great thank you
on 19 June 2017
SOME GOOD IDEAS!
on 5 March 2016
Really helps you define what you are passionate about in life and how to make a living doing what makes you really happy.
on 16 January 2016
A thought provoking, motivational and well written guide.
on 22 October 2014
excellent product,very pleased
on 29 October 2016
Couldn't put the book down. I recommend this book to anyone who is toying with the idea of starting something up but doesn't where to begin
on 1 September 2016
amazing book
on 23 April 2016
Ok
on 7 December 2012
I think this book has turned my life upside down. I read it from cover to cover. John talks in a down to Earth manner and is really inspiring. I have started to make plans and look at how I can incorporate the play attidude into my working life. I can no longer settle down into a mundane 9 to 5 job, enven though I currently am working regular hours for a regular organisation, with all the regular benefits. I am craving more, so planning my escape! I would recomend this book to anyone faced with change, retirement, just starting out or just the plain bored.
on 24 April 2014
This is the first book I picked up when I decided to leave my job and I'm glad I read it for the useful insights.
However, at times it is a little preachy and the chapters are sectioned into 'secrets' which ultimately makes a valid literary contribution sound like a self-help book (yes, yes, to a degree it is, I know).
My other complaint is the mention of Wealth Dynamics. Obviously this guy bought into the scheme and wants to make his money from it, but in my humble opinion, it's little more than a glorified Ponzi scheme and best avoided. The very addition of it cheapens the context of the book because there's an underlying further sales edge.
In short, if you can see past the poor layout and chapter construction, it's a worthy read, but there are dozens of books on the market that do the same thing for the same price bracket.