on 18 June 2011
This was a required text for part of a course I'm toiling through, and I am so glad that I have it. It is clearly written and well explained with good references. -I found it really helpful. I keep it at work as more than one person has found it a useful reference. I'm happy to recommend it.
on 12 May 2012
I've looked at a couple of books about Organisational Behaviour. It seems some approaches can be very dry. However, I found this book had enough by way of illustrations, popular culture references and so on to actually make what could be a dry subject quite interesting. I would have liked more in the way of instructor resources and it took some time before I got access to the online resources but all in all a well-constructed text book. Definitely aimed at college/university level.
on 19 March 2011
I actually have a class at college called Organizational Behaviour and this book is absolutely great because it is: well written, well commented and complemented with useful real-life cases and most of all whatever the subject is you are trying to find, after reading the book all subjects become very clear. The book structure is definitely a plus.
on 7 November 2012
I purchased the Organizational Behaviour book whilst studying an HRM module for an MBA. The book is well written and structured, with numerous practical examples and exercises. I would recommend it as an essential part of the 'tool kit' for post graduate business students and professional managers responsible for leading change and managing people.
on 7 May 2012
I purchased this book with the intention to refer to some of its content while lecturing in organisational behaviour. However, I was not able to access the supporting resources for instructors because I am not associated to a particular university, which was a real shame. That said, the book is very informative and does provide some excellent case studies to illustrate key points in organisational life. I do not have any regrets in buying this book, it was certainly worth it!
on 11 November 2014
A VERY VERY GOOD BOOK. HAS DETAILED INFORMATION, THAT CAN BE USED FOR LOTS OF DIFFERENT TOPICS. IN GENERAL IT IS A USE FOR ALL. I AM VERY PLEASED WITH THE DELIVERY AND ALSO THE COMMUNICATION WITH THE SELLER. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
on 6 December 2012
i would recommend this book for any one doing an MBNA or masters in Leadership, buisness or management. it is a recommended book as additional reading for these type of courses
on 20 August 2013
I bought the book for a Masters course, and I was honestly waiting for some boring study.
This book surprised me with the excellent writing that keeps me entertained while studying.
I definitely recommend it to others.
on 17 January 2014
Bought this book the other day and must say that i am very impressed . Where other texts on Org behaviour are long winded and hard to follow i have so far found this book very clear and to the point.

The constant referencing to researcher and real companies has also made my report writing a whole bunch easier. For £30 quid it is so far very much worth it.
on 13 March 2013
any learning about management and management theories. This is a fenomenal book with case studies for simple learning and very simple terminology. Great book would highly recommend.