Customer reviews

on 19 February 2012
I am studying Accounting and Finance and this book has proved very valuable for my assessments and to gain a firmer grounding in the subject. Recommended for Finance/ Business degree courses.
on 20 November 2012
Fantastic book which explains all the core aspects of Corporate Finance. Fantastically helpful towards completing my Accounting Degree. Must Buy!
on 1 March 2012
My lecturer has urged us to read this book as the current examiner is Antony Head which is the co-author of this book.
Hope after reading this book & doing the questions, i'm able to pass with good marks for this paper. :)
on 12 October 2013
I am very happy with the delivery and the item that I have purchased.The item was delivered within few days, whereas the item that I have received is in a good condition and perfect for my use.

on 16 November 2011
It is a good book,this is my first time to buy things in amazon,I am satisfied with itBIt is cheaper than others.
on 26 October 2010
Excellent book for those undertaking an accounts degree and/or if you need something to help you sleep!!!!