on 26 June 2013
If you are after some guidance in your life this is not a bad book to read. you already know most of it but this confirms it.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 20 December 2010
I bought this book for a friend who had problems keeping relationships going and also bought one for myself, (You never know when you will need it). The advice offerred is excellent, and makes you aware that if you follow the rules it should be a failsafe way to maintain the relationship. It tactfully mentions all the difficulties you may encounter along the way, right down to the smaller things that annoy you about your partner, and explains how to deal with it. It also gives advice on how to keep friends and maintain relationships within your own family. I think every teenager should be given this book, it will prepare them for life.
on 10 June 2014
Need i add more than the title?

get it, read it, use the insights!! really good book!!! I really like the section on family/in laws and friends in relationships. These cretans can be some real cafuddling obstacles to happiness but this book uncafuddled it for me!!

Get the book and lay you inlaws/outlaws and frenemies to rest!
on 20 June 2014
I thought with the title and the very short snappy chapters that the book might not be covering much ground. Infact Templar is just very concise and uses plain English to sum up ideas which may seem obvious after you read them but you weren't infact putting into practise. I see my relationship in a brand new way.
on 12 January 2014
Heartfelt, great advice, good presies for girlfriends, great for getting into the right relationships and for existing relationships. Easy to pick up and dip in and out of
on 31 October 2009
I am a fan of the "Rules" series anyway...but this book was fab! It is a must no matter where you are with your love life. It is so easy to read (There is no excuse!) and you can read just one rule a day if you have trouble reading a whole book.

I can freely admit that some of the rules are hard to follow...but if you follow the rules I am sure you will end up with a very happy love life.

My favourite rule is rule 21: Be together because you want to , not because you need to.

Far too many people do not follow this rule...we only have one life...so live it.
on 12 June 2009
It is an easy read and fun book. As the content is quit shallow, it is great fun to read with your partner or your girl friends thus you guys could elaborate the content more.
on 14 April 2009
LOVE!
This book is an absolute most for those that need a guiding light in navigating this trickiest of subjects.

For anyone unsure if their doing the 'right thing' then this book is an eye opener. No magic wand involved, just basic common sense coupled with experience of life is how the writer puts across his 'rules'.

I have already recommended this book to close friends - should be required reading for ANYONE UNSURE ABOUT LOVE!!!
on 4 June 2016
I have never written an online amazon review before. I felt compelled to put 'pen to paper' about this book. This is by far the best relationship advice book I have ever read or come across so far. I wouldn't hesitate in recommending it to anyone no matter what their relationship status is. It really is thought provoking and makes you take a good look at yourself and your actions towards your partner. I only wish I had come across this book earlier in my life as it would have helped me out enormously. I have already recommended this book to a number of friends and I am even going to recommend this book to my ex! I am sure this will stand my in good stead in my future relationships.
on 8 November 2011
I've been having confusing signals from my girlfriend for a while and couldn't figure things out. I bought this book and boy, things became a lot clearer. I thought I knew some things about relationships but this book has paved a way forwards and made things much clearer for me. So much so that I bought her a copy. Things are definately looking up now and as an aside I've also become a better person, more considerate and understanding. This is a 'top' book. I'm very glad I bought it.