Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 29 January 2009
Bought this but then had to buy Elements 6 for Dummies to cover wider issues.
on 28 January 2009
By far the least helpful software manual I've ever seen. I'm new to PS Elements 6, so bought this to help with the learning curve. A complete waste of money - no explanation of the way the program works, no definition of terms in the text. An example - by page 11 you are deep into working with bins and palettes. I have no idea what either of them are. Unless I can find a simpler explanation I'll have to go back to using Picasa and put the cost of the software and this wretched book down to experience.
on 17 February 2009
I strongly disagree with the earlier review. This book is absolutely brilliant - just like its title. Careful reading of the first few pages explains the way Elements works. This is a book which you can follow from beginning to end or simply dip in and out and use as a reference. I highly recommend this book to anyone new to Elements and even more experienced Elements users will find useful information.
on 30 March 2010
At the begining,the book seems a bit daunting.
But stick with it and it gradually makes sense.
I find myself doing photo improvements I didn't
think possible.Speedy delivery too.