on 28 April 2017
on 16 May 2017
Good book
Got it on time
on 20 September 2001
This text was my main most enjoyable book for my 2nd year business studies degree. I found it very easy to follow yet still comprehensive in its content. It actually proves to be not only a plain text book to study with, but also a very interesting read. Its simple layout and real world (up to date) case studies make application of theories taught very obvious. It has a great chapter summary each time, as well as revision questions and tests. If you need a good text book for this subject, choose this one!
on 18 March 2013
it is really , as promised ...I rarely give good ratings on survey , so enjoy ! you have to keep it up with because with me
it is 5 or 1 Stars
on 8 November 2015
This book has been invaluable during my time studying consumer behaviour at Heriot-Watt. I love this book and it has helped me write and pass reports and essays on many topics not limited to consumer behaviour. This would be a useful tool for anyone studying business, marketing or anything along those lines. The chapters are big and helpful and packed with information. I found that I did not need to look in other places for information as this book was sufficient.
on 28 May 2010
This is a fantastic book, very simple to use for studying, It also gives you a international perspective, which is fantastic! Only down side would be that some of the examples could be less dated, Just to give you examples to refer to in exams/assignments.

When looking for a book in consumer behaviour, you should always go for a book by Soloman! and that is all I need to say, no need for a long winded review!
on 27 December 2001
This is the most up to date text book in consumer behaviour on the market. Also, it does have a European perspective. We used the ealier edition, we will use the new one and are convinced that our students will be even more pleased with it.
on 10 October 2016
I think this book is absolutely brilliant. It's very interesting and easy to read, an excellent starter to consumer behaviour. I like it because it has examples that are relevant to students outside the US and the use of images assist the text well.
on 7 March 2012
This book re. Consumer Behaviour is one of the best written from a European perspective...it is full of interesting examples from European businesses...I use it often in the course I teach at the unviersity on the subject of Consumer Behaviour...