on 1 December 2012
was a must read for our research methods class (by mark saunders, of course) the book was very very helpful when writing my dissertation - would recommend to get it!
on 21 April 2012
This is my first book purchase over amazon and i am pleased that i purchased it.
by the way the book is very helpful. a must have for dissertations.
on 12 July 2003
I've used this book at University now for three years. It's been of invaluable help in all my projects and has allowed me to achieve a good grade in my dissertation. The book is thorough, easy to grasp because of its logical structure. I'm recommending this book to all my friends regardless of whether they're business student's or not.
on 17 August 2003
The book is extremely helpful in creating a strong base for a research (Dissertation in my case). Reading the book and following the structure presented throughout book provides a certain level of confidence to deal with the research. The language is quite easy to follow and the book also contains some very useful examples.
on 6 March 2016
Package delivered on time. This 2016 edition has wider and more informative illustrations as well.
Totally satisfied with the product.
on 23 March 2015
Used this to write the methodology section of my dissertation. Although its an earlier version, its almost identical to their newer books.
on 3 March 2012
This is a very helpful book for researchers especially for those new to the research tasks. I would recommend the book to the beginners.
on 1 May 2009
Highly Recommended, very well structured and more importantly written from the student's point of view ... therefore, very good.
on 24 October 2010
I was recommended by my Professor for this book which indeed is a best book for Business studies students vying for research.
on 8 November 2010
soso good quality, though too old edition with great difference with 2nd edition, i have to say...out of my expectation