on 13 October 2014
Great book for HRM study. New concepts, reference to new studies. This book directed me to multiple old foundational studies in motivation studies and also to newer concepts and studies on subjective well-being and employee engagement etc. Very good book for anyone studying HRM or Business.
2 people found this helpful
on 22 March 2015
As a university student who is studying human resource management as a part of my university course, I found this book to be extremely useful for both coursework and exam revision. This book is probably the primary book in its subject and I do strongly recommend it.
2 people found this helpful
on 12 May 2016
Well written and easy to understand a must for anyone studying Human Resource Management.
Exactly what I need it.
on 3 January 2017
Brilliant book! Helped me through my business management degree & will definitely read in the future!
on 4 January 2018
A must have information book for anyone working in HRM or any management level
on 14 November 2017
Great book, really useful for CIPD L5 course
on 20 April 2017
Really great nook
on 11 December 2014
Helped me pass my MBA
One person found this helpful
on 19 June 2015
Lovely piece. Item as described. Would recommend.
on 21 April 2016
In my view this is a much better book than those listed higher up in the usual the list of recommended reading material.