on 12 May 2016
Well written and easy to understand a must for anyone studying Human Resource Management.
Exactly what I need it.
on 20 April 2017
Really great nook
on 4 January 2018
A must have information book for anyone working in HRM or any management level
on 14 November 2017
Great book, really useful for CIPD L5 course
on 31 October 2017
Had everything I need for my IBM course.
on 29 March 2017
no fault found
on 7 February 2009
I have used this book during my undergraduate and postgraduate business + management degree.

It is of such depth and clarity that I almost needed no other sources for most of my essays + exams. The recommended readings are all essential, the theories mentioned more up to date than most other textbooks in the field (and I have looked at quite a few during my courses) and the structure + examples are very relevant.

It is definitely better than Beardwell's or Marchington's textbooks, and only matched by Bratton + Gold's textbook (which has a stronger practical focus I find but does manage to put theories into a broader context sometimes).

This is one of the best textbooks I have used during my academic career.
on 6 October 2013
very good book for students studying human resource management. it has good and simple explanation which will help one to understand human resource.
on 7 April 2010
This book is like a bible for anyone serious about HR. It is easy to follow and well worth the money.
on 24 August 2008
This book was the recommended text for the HR module on my MBA and I found it superb.
It is a great reference for all matters HR and yes whilst not able to cover everything in depth it does give the reader all the main subjects allowing them to research further if required.