on 9 July 2008
I'm doing a management foundation degree and again - this was a recommended text - its easy to read - the layout is good for those of us with a short attention span - although I don't like the typeface, it breaks the text up with diagrams and clear subheadings, it asks key questions (which although I haven't used them, could see value as a revision aid) and a really useful glossary. I won't be reading the whole book - but for getting those necessary quotes for assignments I think it pays for itself!
on 25 May 2017
Interesting and very useful for research
on 19 April 2018
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 1 October 2015
I got the book as my tutor recommended it for my course. It was in a used state but was still useable. The price was very very reasonable. Delivery was really quick so i am able to get on with my course.
on 12 September 2016
Great product would recommend to anyone!
on 10 May 2016
Bought this for my studies and I have had a lot of use out of it since. It's packed full of useful information for business courses and easy to read. I have used a lot of this content in my essays. I'd definitely recommend this book to students
on 29 March 2009
This is another textbook that you should purchase if you just starting a computer science degree. It informs you of the business end of things and how there operated and runs, It also has a bit of sociology and psychology in it for good measure.
on 22 July 2013
Absolutely brilliant book. Very well written and lots of information. Has everything needed for assignments. Excellent value for money and excellent condition.
on 27 October 2015
Best buy
on 20 May 2016
Super fast delivery, very happy.