Customer reviews

on 6 December 2010
I am very pleased with this book! Not only does it explain the key concepts very clearly, it is easy to understand and it does not go over the top in detail.

Even though I am using this book in conjunction with another book, it covers most aspects of the subject which is needed for examinations. The book also uses relevant examples to illustrate the key concepts. I found it very easy to use my highlighter on subject matter which i feel is of relevance to me, making it easier for revision purposes.

Some books are written by authors who feel they can impress their readers by the use of complex technical jargon and sentences which you do not understand and hence render the book as cumbersome to read. However, this book is not one of them and is very user freindly.

I can see why some people recommend Richard Lynch for Corporate Strategy and I too recommend this book along with its later editions to future students of the subject.
2 people found this helpful
on 26 July 2012
I bought this book to study for an MSc in Engineering and Management; primarily looking for inspiration on leadership, change and strategic business management. Lynch covers it all very well. A good book indeed for anyone studying strategic management at any level.
on 27 August 2016
Very Happy with book thank you.
on 12 October 2016
Used this book for my masters dissertation , has a lot of relevant information in a condensed way, totally recommended.