Customer reviews

1,503
Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 August 2017
Meet brit Kayla, your typical workaholic who on my loves one thing her high powered job and hates anything to do with Christmas
Fast forward to meeting handsome ski business owner Jackson who provides Kayla with the opportunity for a quiet Christmas in Vermont surrounded by snow, nature and oh, the O'Neills who she must convince her plans will save their beloved Snow Crystal.
A tale of charm, finding out about yourself and of course, some things that will take your breath away.
on 20 July 2017
A really sensitively well written book with delicious insights into the various key figure's personalities !
Great writing, good story line, brilliant wordsmith !

The dream coming true was timed perfectly !
on 31 May 2017
On my third and final book, good story's that run in conjunction of each other. I have really enjoyed all the books I have read so far would definitely recommend .
on 18 December 2015
I enjoyed this story of a city girl who gets caught up in the snowy hills and falls in love with not only the man she was helping business wise, but his entire s family. Very heart warming
on 29 July 2017
Another book with a good storyline making it good light reading and one I can recommend to all
on 8 August 2017
I love these books. All 3 books have kept me hooked as they were such an enjoyable read. These are the first Sarah Morgan books I have read and I only wish there were more in the snow Cristal series.
on 16 August 2016
Good story and great characters. Love the setting. Snow Crystal sounds amazing and magical. On to the next book I think.
on 14 March 2017
Good but predictable easy reading
on 7 March 2017
This was a great snuggle up read.
on 2 July 2017
I have given up on this book.