on 3 July 2013
I don't normally read Mills and Boon books - well I haven't for many years anyway - but I really enjoyed this compendium of three stories. The basis of each was the same; girl, sometimes well bred sometimes not so much, meets gorgeous billionaire - but from then on each tale was completely individual.

I enjoyed all three although the language in The Mistress Bride and The Spanish Husband was overly flowery for me. The Bellini Bride was my favourite but they were all worth the five stars.

There were no proofreading or editing errors which increased my enjoyment. You expect that with an established publisher though.

At last, an author who writes about billionaires not into BDSM. I knew there must be some about!

Recommended.
on 28 April 2017
Michelle Reid is my goddess. I'll read anything she writes! Loved all there stories and highly recommend.
on 28 March 2016
Really enjoyed this story, all the way through he's deceived and she's maligned, but neither give away their real feelings until the end.
Fab ending
on 2 June 2013
Thought it as well written and I enjoyed the flow of the book,well worth a read in my opinion. .
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 30 June 2013
These are three previously published stories from Michelle Reid that have been put together here in one volume. The Amazon blurb does not give the individual titles. If like me you have read many books, it's not always easy to recall if you have read these before.
The three are
The Mistress Bride
The Spanish Husband
The Bellini Bride
These are all basically mistress to bride stories, although I would rather use the term girlfriends, mistress implies that these were kept women, which these three are not. If you are a a fan of this author then you will not need to be convinced to read this. The author is one of my favourite M&B authors. All three are passionates tales with handsome and sexy leading men, and with beautiful and engaging heroines.
A recommended read.
on 15 June 2013
Three excellent Michelle Reid books have been included in this collection & if you've not read any of them before it's a great way to access them. As usual Michelle has not disappointed - super heros/ heroines - great stories!
on 3 April 2013
Having quite recently bought a kindle I am looking to replace a lot of my Mills & Boon books and am delighted that Amazon is offering me this choice. With regard to this book it contains many favourites of mine as Michelle Reid rarely disappoints. I will collect others in this series as they become available.
on 18 May 2013
I always enjoy michelle Reid's books. This was one of her best.I thought the story line was good. A very enjoyable read.
on 15 June 2013
I really liked the way the author wrote the stories in this book. A lot of the stories relates to things that happen in real life.
on 9 January 2014
Nice three books in this compilation. Well written and with attention to style and grammar. I have not read this author before, but I will look out for other books by her. These were romances with a touch of spice, but also had well developed plots. Heartily (pun intended) recommend.