on 11 October 2012
I haven't read any M&B romances for a while. But I love this author , and going by the positive reviews decided to read this.
I was not disappointed, this is a lovely story, Callie had worked for Eduardo her millionaire boss as his secretary. Till one night of passion between them changed everything. The following morning he threw her out and fired her.

But now she's eight and a half months pregnant with Eduardo's baby. Only Callie has not told Eduardo he is to be a father. Instead her lifelong friend Brandon has persuaded Callie to marry him. But other forces are at work and Eduardo has found out about the baby, and is demanding Callie marry him.

This is an emotional and passionate story by JL. With likeable characters. I enjoyed it immensely a very nice way to pass a few hours. For M&B fans this is a must read.
on 20 October 2012
Whilst I did enjoy the story and would recommend it, for me, the hero was just a bit possessive/controlling of certain aspects of the heroines life. Whilst it is explained why, I found it a bit off putting.

This is a good M&B though. I hadn't read one for a while as I felt they had gone down hill, but this author is a good find.
on 3 April 2013
I love alpha male dominate men. This book does not disappoint but the love was a bit too destructive for my liking and Callie took too long to wise up. Great ending.
on 15 August 2014