Customer reviews

Wish Upon a Star
Format: Paperback|Change

on 8 December 2016
These are also part of the Lakeside Mountain rescue series books 4 & 5. So I ended up reading them all out of order. It didn't distract from the stories but some of the time line was slightly out. I have now read all 8 books and wished I had known they were all connected before I started reading them, as would have read them in order. Not sure why there is no mention of them being connected. Enjoyed all 8 books.
on 17 August 2014
Although I enjoyed the first story about Christy & Alesandro, I loved the second story about Miranda & Jake more - I connected to their story a lot quicker.

This is another feel good, pure escapism book, with the obviously fairytale endings.

Christy & Alesandro are separated with children, but both still want each other and by the end of the book they are back to the expected perfect family.

Whereas Miranda & Jake don't actually become a couple until the end of their story and we spend our time wondering "will they/want they?" (although if we are fans of Morgan we know they will, it's just a question of when).
on 26 November 2017
Another fantastic story by Sarah Morgan. So descriptive that you feel part of the story along with the characters. Really good story line with lots of twists and turns ... but has the required happy ending !
on 1 November 2012
The book contains two stories. The first story is about Christie who has recently left her husband of 12 years as she thinks he does not love her any more. When there two children say they want to spend christmas at home with there dad as a family Christie is not happy but agrees for the childrens sake.

The second story is about Miranda who is 6 months pregant and on her own. She meets Jake who sweeps her of her feet straight away. This I felt was the weaker story of the two.

A very good read and I have now gone on to read more books by Sarah Morgan.
on 30 December 2014
This was a very enjoyable book, which i couldn't put down, it had all the ups and downs in a relationship and was funny and sad in places. Well done to Sarah Morgan her book are always enjoyable to read. Keep writing goods books.
on 9 January 2017
Nice easy read. Love the little twists to get to the expected end
on 30 June 2013
I really enjoyed this story and like the two storys in the book I hope Sarah Morgan write some more story like this one because I love these storys
on 3 April 2015
Thoroughly enjoyed both stories in this book very different yet skill fully pulled together will try other books by this author
on 11 October 2016
Lovely story, easy to read, quite gripping in its own gentle way. A traditional romantic novel, and very enjoyable. Mills and Boon have done it again. A story to entertain on cold autumn evenings.
on 15 January 2014
Sweet, Christmassy book. Perfect for downtime reading after a frantic Christmas. Sarah Morgan writes a good story, which is more than I can say of a lot of the new M & B writers who don't seem to be able to craft a good romantic story anymore.