Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 March 1999
The MacGregors are a wonderful family that you wish were yours, a little on the too perfect side but quite lovable. Daniel MacGregor is a person I would love to be able to meet, and I am looking forward to reading the history of the family and am hoping that Nora Roberts marries off the whole family, because if their going to be perfect, well....let's do it right. Smile
on 17 March 1999
I'm still waiting for Daniel's story to be released. I've read everything that Nora has written about The MacGregor's. I have loved every moment spent in their company. The MacGregor is the perfect father and grandfather, I can't way.
Thanks for writing such great books.
Elaine Gibson
on 15 February 2012
great book , fab read, turned up nice and quick.
I really enjoy reading about the MacGregors, and what he "The MacGregor" get's up too. the way it is written so you get like a thought of The MacGregor is great, you feel like you really get to know him .
on 11 May 1999
Daniel-Ian was a very boring book. I was disappointed in it because it lacked the spark of her others. Ian's story was definitely boring: It took me forever to drag myself through it. I hope to like Serena-Caine better!!!!!.
on 17 January 2014
this book is another in the series that I am working my way through and enjoying. Nora Roberts can really take you into the world of the story.
on 8 January 2013
Bought for Scotland/Romance story obsessed mother. She liably informs me they are fab and she would recommend them to anyone.
on 8 August 2013
This was a good read and I enjoyed it as it sets the scene for the MacGregors. A definite recommend
on 3 July 2016
If you love reading Nora Roberts you will enjoy The MacGregors books. Wonderful, as always.
on 8 March 2015
arrived on time cannot go wrong with nora roberts books love the macgregors books.
on 12 April 1999
I would like more of the modern MacGregors, e.g. Amelia, Adria, Matthew.