on 14 May 2014
Found this in my last year of art school, and wish I'd found it earlier. Better late than never! Great (and very short to the point) tips on how to get through art school, and how to keep on dreaming with your feet on the ground. Practical, and encouraging at the same time.
One person found this helpful
on 6 January 2016
102 Form over content rules.
This is a pure waste of money but the design of the book is excellent showing that look matters more than substance - so I guess the author really did learn something from art school
on 24 May 2013
Introduced to this from fellow art school friends, full of some quite obvious things that you tend to forget... really wish I'd had something like this when I was starting art school all those years ago. But saying that, still relevant now after leaving art school over 10+ years ago.
2 people found this helpful
on 11 January 2017
Interesting but very little about being an art student more a drawing and painting manuel.
on 4 July 2015
A good little book for A&D students
on 2 April 2015
So good I bought two. I bought one as a present but after scan reading it I couldn't put it down and had to get another for myself. A witty but accurate account of a 4 year experience covered in a couple of hours!
on 21 April 2016
Worthwhile taking time over
on 20 April 2016
Arrived on time and fun to read.
on 31 January 2017
ok
on 18 April 2012
This was a great little book! The drawings are beautiful, the text was insightful and it was all round a cute interesting little book.
4 people found this helpful