1,559

on 13 February 2013
A master craftsman in wordcraft. Thrilling, powerful, engaging, heart stopping & heart filling , amazing , the best collection of books I have read.
on 18 October 2011
words cannot express the feelings the lotr books have made me feel, it is poetic beautiful and inspiring, thankyou mr tolkien from a grateful reader
on 27 January 2016
Ordered thia, obviously going from the picture and description, but i got a full Lotr book that was completely different to the one shown and used.
on 20 January 2014
The book was in great condition! It looked even better than I expected to. Fits my needs perfectly and I will definitely be buying from them again!
on 29 December 2013
Well made tome . If you like a premium product for your book shelf this is it. Quick delivery and I would recomend this product to any book lovers
on 18 October 2014
Well written, keeps your interest no matter how long. I won't remember all the details so will have to read it again I the not too distant future.
on 15 February 2014
I have read, once again, the greatest story. Friendship, loyalty, perseverance, trust, faith all bound in a magnificent tale.
Truly wonderful
on 15 March 2013
Great book and great on kindle!! Tolkien was a great writer!!

A lot cheaper than buying books seperately and easier to access each book
on 7 March 2013
A fantastically written piece of art. Tolkien has a way like no other to draw you into the tale and make you feel as if you're on the journey too.
on 15 February 2013
This is one of the best books I've ever read. I didn't know what to expect at the beginning but I really loved it. It's funny,moving and exciting.