The Lord of The Rings
Format: Paperback|Change

on 16 January 2018
After my Dad for years speaking so highly of the hobbit (in an attempt I feel to have me read it) at the ripe age of 28 I decided to give it a go and I wasn't disappointed. Finished reading it in 2 days and found it to be wonderful.
on 16 January 2018
A bit expensive but my daughter loves them and has said how well bound they are and detailing inside is excellent. Perfect gift for a bookworm 😊
on 15 January 2018
A wonderful and sweet collection of letters that are read like a story. We listened in the car on a long drive to see family on Christmas Eve. Our 9 and 7 year olds no long believe in Father Christmas but they loved this.
on 15 January 2018
Birthday gift - Promised my son he could have the Lord of the Rings - if he reads this
on 14 January 2018
The daddy of fantasy fiction. A brilliant book that all other fantasy books are judged against, and most fall short. Outstanding reading.
on 14 January 2018
good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 13 January 2018
Well priced and delivered on time
Great service, excellent 1978 edition 👍🏻
on 13 January 2018
I bought this collection for my daughter who is a Tolkien fanatic, she reads The Trilogy annually, sometimes more than once a year. It arrived on time and in excellent condition, her only dilemma, "do I open it, or save it for her child as I did the 50th anniversary edition of The Hobbit I bought when I was in college in the 80's and saved for her.
on 11 January 2018