on 23 July 2013
really good book loved it i recomend this book just as good as the pleasures of winter book can`t wait for the next book
on 20 September 2013
In the beginning of this story Summer is like a spoiled brat but as the story goes on she does not tend to be that way and it Fli the bodyguird brought it out of her.
You will have to read this book to see what happens I loved this book it is a good read and I loved it.
on 3 November 2013
great great great its one to read didn't want to put it down really well written good story loved it .
on 6 July 2013
I loved this book couldn't put it dowb love all of Evie Hunter books can't wait for the next one !!
on 1 July 2013
This book was lovely my type of book, the chase and romance .. great I loved it cant wait for the pleasure of the next one in the series
on 19 September 2013
Same as touch of summer
although I preferred this book
gave summer more back bone
so I suppose a lot more enjoyable read
on 21 January 2014
Fun book. Not quite as good as other "pleasures of..." series. Still it's an easy read that keeps you interested
on 5 April 2014
As always a great story - leading us through the tension and battles to a fantastic ending. Can't wait for the next book
on 20 June 2014
love this book i have read all their books on my 2 week holiday i couldn't get enough of them. this was my favorite
on 29 September 2015
it is a excellent book the whole set are well written and a gripping read