Customer reviews

Tuesday's Gone (Frieda Klein)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 25 July 2017
4.5

Another incredible book produced from this author for the series and again I absolutely loved it! The characters, the story, the twists and turns and the way it wasn't rushed but read steadily and evenly.

I did find some of the ending (or close to the end) confusing... I still don't get the significance of the pictures in the flat, I didn't find it relevant and then was confused with how it was explained. I guess it could have been explained a little better in a sense.

Another thing... I have no idea what happened near the end with Michelle... it wasn't well detailed and I felt that a chunk was missing from that part of the book.

I had a feeling about the 'who did it' whereas in book one I was utterly shocked. But even though I had my suspicions, and I was completely right for once, i still loved the story... the gruesomeness etc.

Amazing read and I highly recommend this series.
on 5 May 2017
Another great book ...........just waiting for the next in the series to be delivered!
on 20 September 2017
Really enjoyed this book kept me guessing till the end and as I enjoyed it so much have just ordered the 2nd book in the series!
on 20 July 2017
Quite slow coming. Although the book was described as in 'very good condition' I would have said it was more like 'acceptable'. It was tatty round the edges and a bit grubby throughout. However the story was brilliant.
on 5 August 2017
Superb nothing else to say
on 28 August 2017
fab
on 18 July 2017
She is like an English Kay Scarpetta (Only a Psychotherapist not a Medical Examiner!)
on 4 March 2017
This is the second time I've read this and it still is as good as the first.
Please write more of this series
on 9 May 2017
Just love this series of books! Read this one in a couple of sittings. Can't wait for the new one to be released!
on 1 May 2017
I love Nicci French but only got half way through this book as found it boring and a struggle to get into