Customer reviews

1,517
Format: Board book|Change

on 11 February 2017
What is it with this book? This is the all time, number one greatest book my daughter has got. Its something about the artwork and the holes (from the caterpillar munching) that fascinates her. I have to read the same page to her hundreds of times.... hundreds I tell you!
on 11 March 2017
One of my favourite books got this for my little girl was well packaged and came on time is a great book would highly recommend it
on 28 June 2017
This book is well known throughout the ages, my parents read it to me, I am reading it to my son and now my grandparents have the opportunity to read it to their grandchildren.

It's translated perfectly, nothing more to say.
on 27 May 2015
Not really a pop up book as there are no moving parts at all. The book folds out to one sheet of paper which is flimsy and unsuitable for young children. Also very small.
on 23 July 2015
Its been thirty five odd years for me since cracked this little book open and its still a good'un, brings very fond memories of my primary school days. My daughters still bit young but loves the pictures as much as i did....hopefully she'll one day too look back and smile about reading this with us. Real must have for any book collection!
on 18 August 2017
An absolute classic! I read this as a child and it was one of my firm favourites. It's lovely to see it's still going strong. The board book is a good size (I've found some board books too small to engage with), lots of fun and engaging colours, durable particularly for toddlers who loves throwing things around. Throughly recommend. Go and buy!
on 6 July 2017
Arrived in perfect condition and have nothing bad to say about such a classic. Absolutely love this book through yet to get my 18m old to get into any books he can't touch material.
on 21 February 2016
Sturdy book. My 2 year old loves this book and is fascinated by the caterpillar. The animated cartoon is on Netflix too which she likes to watch whilst looking at the book!
Helps to explain the life stages of a butterfly too which is lovely :)
on 29 July 2017
Bought this for my niece. Great book. Fun to read and interactive.
Be prepared to read this over and over and over again!!
on 22 June 2017
Always excellent and yet another purchase for another grandchild. This book is beloved of the generations of my family.