Format: Paperback|Change

on 1 April 2013
Takes you through essential adjustments to get you up to speed with Photoshop CS6 and general working practice. Everything well explained and illustrated with great examples. Comes with helpful DVD with lessons and example images. One of the best books on the subject I have come across. Highly recommended
on 5 September 2012
An excellent, concise and clear book with double page spreads that take you through all of the main techniques of Photoshop. Starting from the basics, it is a great book to find shortcuts and different ways of solving problems.
It is written with humour and a great deal of experience.
on 20 August 2013
I love these books and wanted to get this latest version on my kindle. However, I won't as it will effectively be incomplete as it does not come with the DVD content. I don't think this clearly expressed either in the product description or reflected in the price. Just wanted to give a heads-up to potential buyers...
on 9 April 2013
Haven't had time to play yet but the book looks well laid out and certainly cvovers tasks I've never done before. I suspect it will take me more towards the graphic arts arena than I have been in the past
on 8 January 2014
If you anything at all in Photoshop, then you really should have this book. I'm a fairly advanced photoshop user and this is the best photoshop book I've come across to date.
on 7 July 2013
Although the level of images is not very high there is a complete guide to make all kind of tricks with photoshop, and with advanced techniques.
on 12 March 2014
It is a beginers book - and it is ok as that. But the pictures in the book is poor - I do not use it. Some may find it easy, I think there is some tutorials that is ok ...but...ok it is cheap :-)