Customer reviews

on 12 September 2013
I am so disappointed with this new Zoe and Beans book. I have all the previous Zoe and Beans books, which my daughter loves. Over the series they have been building up a nice little back story and when they introduced the new character Oscar I assumed he would be involved in her adventures. I ordered this book and "How many pets" for my daughters 4th birthday. It turns out they have now turned into small hardback toddler books. There is no story just very simplistic phrases suitable for a toddler. They are only 12 pages long with barely a sentence on each page. They look and feel completely different to the previous books yet was still charged £4.50! When your 4 year old reads it and says the words.."Is that it?" there is definitely something wrong. Not impressed.
This is a lovely board book very suitable for babies and small children. The story sees Zoe, Beans and Oscar exploring a dressing up box and finding lots of different costumes such as a Bee, a Pirate and a Robot amongst others. There are not too many words and the illustrations were simple so my daughter could follow along without being distracted. It is another book that my son enjoys reading to his little sister.
on 1 September 2013
I have 2 small girls who absolutely love Zoe & Beans - esp my 1 year old she thinks its the best and calls for Beans when she wants to read it. Definitely a good buy for little girls.
on 12 November 2013
My daughter loves Chloe Inkpen's books - the animal illustrations are great and I would definitely recommend 'Hello Oscar' and 'Where is Binky Boo' for older toddlers.
on 17 October 2015
it's very sweet just as every other Zoe and Beans story, but way too short. definitely for younger children, maybe toddlers
on 14 December 2013
Grandson loves it !
At 2 years he chooses this book first for bedtime.
just the right length for him
on 24 September 2014