Customer reviews

1,057
Format: Board book|Change

on 8 March 2017
My daughter has the dear zoo puzzle and love the book! Great story and great potential for children's interaction
on 23 April 2017
Grandson is loving this book as only two years of age for him the text is secondary to the illustration and "Dear Zoo" has really engaging graphics. As all children engage with animals this book will I'm sure prove popular with all youngsters.
on 8 March 2017
A traditional book that has been on the go for years. children love it. Robust quality card.
on 15 March 2015
My daughter who is 15 months loves this book and I read it to her a few times a day. She picks it out from her books, it's robust and I hope the flaps don't tear as she's quite rough at times. My niece had this book and nearly 6 years later it's still in a better condition than the one I bought recently. The quality hasn't changed. I recommend this book.
on 10 August 2015
Excellent Book! Simple story ... page turner ... a flap on each page ... learning aid .... you can build on animal sounds ... animal houses ... animal offsprings ...My daughter loves it.
on 5 May 2017
This is now my 15 month olds favourite book. We take it out with us when going for a pub lunch as it keeps him entertained till the food arrives.
on 29 December 2015
Great book however would be better if pages were stronger and it is going to get torn very easily. The 'Dear Zoo' story book without the noises is more robust.
on 10 April 2017
Bought for my niece, she loves this book. Wortht he price and came packed with other items ordered, so top marks for packaging
on 26 March 2017
I bought this as a Christmas present for a two year-old great nephew. He loves it and his Daddy must know it off by heart by now. Great book for children.
on 5 March 2017
A great book for maybe one two three year olds wants a hit 4 they find it pretty boring